The day has come where I have to admit that I don't want to eat anymore. Me, the lover of food has gotten tired of eating different things. The past few weeks I've been eating soooooooooo much, that finally I can't take it anymore. By dinner time today, me and my bro both agreed that we're sick of eating (after having to eat so much for dinner...not that i'm complaining that dinner was bad cuz it wasn't. We had peking duck).
Well, today is the last day that my family is here in HK. They'll be flying out tomorrow to return to Vancouver. Then it'll be one full month by myself here. Hmmmm, that will be interesting i think. I bet my cousins are probably sad that my bro is leaving. Now we don't have 4 ppl to play card games...it'll only be 3. And we don't have 4 ppl to play MJ. hahahaha (I taught my cousins and bro how to play...oops, guess i'm kind of a bad influence...hehe)But at least i still get to go bowling for free at the HK Cricket Club (relatives have membership there). hahaha. Bowled my best score today ever! Not that it's high or anything. I got 135. WOOHOO! hahaha
I've never heard of this until today...eye lens replacement. My great-uncle told us today at dinner that he got it done. At first me and my bro thought he meant that he got his glasses lens replaced but then as he kept talking about going into surgery and having your eyes pulled out of your socket and replacing your lens with some gel-like lens to correct vision, we were both like.....oh my goodness! (and kinda grossed out cuz you are still awake when they do that). So when i went home, i googled it to see if it was real (cuz my great-uncle jokes a lot and i wasn't sure if he was serious or not...). As it turns out, it's real!!!! Is that crazy or what??
http://www.eyemdlink.com/EyeProcedure.asp?EyeProcedureID=13
4 comments:
haha, so nine-kow gong doesnt wear glasses anymore?
*gasp* you're sick of eating?! What are we ever going to do? Has the world come to an end?!
Heehee. Well I guess there's a time a place for everything :D Just don't eat as much now. The reason why everything is better in moderation...
yes, eating in moderation is THE key. but it's so hard to when there's so much good food in front of you! lol
Mmmm, yum.. Peking duck! I'll have it if you don't want any. How 'bout send some extra food down here? :P hehe.
Post a Comment