FINALLY!! a game that I attended in which the Canucks have won! hehe. Not that I go to many of their games...it's a rare occasion when I go. So yesterday was THE big game. I guess we got our money's worth since we watched all 3 periods, plus overtime, plus the shootout and sudden death shootout. Final score: Canucks 3 and Senators 2. All the screaming and cheering kinda made me lose my voice but ah, it was well worth it.
These are some pictures that I was able to take from where I was sitting: Upper Level Row 2.
Face-off at the right of Auld

Face-off: Kesler and a Sens

The Shootout
3 comments:
YEAH BABY YEAH!!!! GO CANUCKS!!!
woohoo!! i gotta go to a game soon.
hate the flames. hate them with a passion. ARGHH!!!
GO CANuCKS!!!
hmmm, so a very heated rivalry between u and your wife, eh? hehehe. but yup, i agree...booo on flames and yay on canucks!!
she's mixed. she's from manitoba. the Jets/Cayotes. lol!
Post a Comment