
I thought the coolest was the Venetian with the gondola and being serenaded to as you ride in it.


And what would a trip be without a good plate of cheap meat? Prime rib dinner for only $7.95 USD! Not to mention that I had a 12oz Steak dinner for just $5.99. And of course the buffet at Bellagio's....yum yum, alaskan king crab legs!

But now it's back to reality. After having such a great short vacation I must now refocus my attention in getting ready for my new job...teaching for the Surrey School District. Guess I'll be living in Surrey for life...born in Surrey, die in Surrey. haha. Can't seem to get away from it. The upside is that at least it's a growing district so many more opportunities of getting a permanent job...or at least I hope =)
1 comment:
ooooooooo...........sounds like such a fun trip! i'm glad you got to do it. what is it? one trip down, 2 to go? :D
Post a Comment