Sunday, July 16, 2006

Adventurous and funny stories

Here are some great laughs:

1. We ordered tofu hotpot at a restaurant. And when our ordered arrived, guess what? It had everything BUT the tofu! Apparently they forgot to add the tofu in...

2. Feeling quite adventurous, we decided to go on "The Giant Stairway" at Blue Mountains...little did we know how giant it was! It felt like it would go on forever...and half way down, we knew it was too late to turn back. We also realized that what goes down must come up...yah, it was not a good hike up =( I think more stairs than Grouse Grind!

3. There were ants all over the washroom in our motel in Brisbane...yuck. Good thing we were only there for one night. Apparently there was a spider in the sink too but I didn't see since Becks told me not to look into the sink. Haha.

4. Our surfing instructor had a hard time believe that us three are not sisters. Do we really look THAT much alike? I don't think so! We're not even anywhere close to being related. LOL

5. In Perth we were hanging out at a park with Becky's friends. According to Becks and Mich, this guy was trying to hit on me/pick me up. I don't think so...he was just some weird guy. What happened was that this Asian guy asked us...and I do stress us...if he could borrow the soccer ball (I was at the time throwing a frisbee with Mich). I responded to him (that's why I think the girls think that he was hitting on me) that I didn't know who's soccer ball it is so I can't say if he could borrow it or not. He kept asking the same question every few minutes. Then he offered his bbq food to us (or according to Mich, just to me). And then not 10 min later, he did the same thing again. What a dork. haha.

That's all the stories for now...please stay tuned for more when funny things happen in Perth. Check Mich and Beck's blogs!!

No comments: