Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Quick update

We're now in Oregon at a McDonalds using their free wifi. The last few days in Cali was quite fun.

Last day in Disneyland:
- we took advantage of the magic morning (enter 1 hr before official opening)
- rode a few rides and then Ron wanted me to go on space mountain with him. I got owned by the ride! He forgot to mention about the virtual spinning room. I got motion sick and whiplashed on the ride. That was the end of my going-on-rides for the rest of the day.
- did our souvenir shopping as we had a 20% off coupon

Sea World
- super duper hot but at least there was a bit of a breeze!
- got wet from the splashing whales
- really good shows!
- went to Phils BBQ for dinner...crazy line up so had takeout instead

San Diego Zoo
- too big!! So much walking
- did the guided bus tour which was pretty good
- saw some questionable activities from the animals...they need to get a room. Haha
- panda was cute! The panda climbed up and down a tree
- Ron fed a camel with a blade of grass
- went to McDs for lunch: $4 20 piece mcnuggets

Sunset Bay, Oregon
- camping
- great views on the beach and awesome sunset
- bird pooped on our tent twice :(

2 comments:

b.p. said...

"I got owned by the ride!....I got motion sick and whiplashed on the ride. That was the end of my going-on-rides for the rest of the day"

awww, sounds painful...but it was so funny when I read it! At least it makes for a memorable experience. We've been on space mountain as a family remember? :) (is that the one that is pitch black in parts?)

she said...

pitch black pretty much the whole entire ride :p i don't think i went on with family cuz back then i hated rides too