So the past couple days, my dad got all of us to help out cleaning up my grandparents' apartment. So much junk to go through and sooooooo dusty and dirty. Sigh. My hands were all black and gross even tho I was still wearing some gloves. Just one more day of cleaning and that's it. Yay! The bad part is the weather lately has been quite warm and muggy. Really gross...you walk outside and there's already some wet, sticky feeling all over. Guess I'll hafta get used to it since I'll be here until June.
Yesterday, I met up with another friend for dinner. It was sure nice to just catch up with her and see how she's doing. I'm glad that she's here in HK so at least I have someone to hang out with for the next month and a bit.
I think I'm all shopped out. Very broke...sigh. But no regrets on all my purchases =)
No comments:
Post a Comment